The Cheats is based on the diet, having the effect of improving eyesight and clearing trouble. For the friends whose visions have been damaged, it plays the role of easing fatigue and regulating. You can have a try as the follows.
1. Vitamin A and β-carotene: they can help nourish the liver and improve eyesight. Vitamin A mainly exists in the livers, cod liver oil, and egg yolk of various animals. And plant foods only provide vitamin A of the original. Besides, β-carotene exists in carrots, tomatoes, spinach, leeks, apricot, green, yellow sweet potato and other fruits and vegetables.
2. Vitamin C: it is also very useful for the eyes. Vitamin C content in the eyes is several times higher than that in the blood. With aging, the vitamin C content will decrease significantly, and because of the malnutrition of the lens, it can cause degeneration of the lens over time. So we should eat more vitamin C-rich vegetables and fruits.
3. Carrots: rich in sucrose, glucose, starch, etc., of which vitamin A is the most abundant and the role of it similar to cod liver oil. In addition, carrots are rich in carotene, which can maintain the health of the eyes and skin.
4. Spinach: contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, riboflavin, etc. It is not only vegetable of high nutritional value, but also the good thing to protect eyes.
5. Tomatoes: rich in vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, organic acids and a small amount of protein. Due to the acidic property, tomato has the effect of protecting vitamin C and cannot be easily destroyed during cooking.
Leeks: rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, also contains protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, cellulose and volatile oil. In addition, leeks also contain antibiotics, which have the effect of seasoning and bactericidal.
7. Wolfberry fruit: rich in carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, iron, etc., which are the necessary nutrition for eye health. Drinking Medlar Chrysanthemum tea often has the effect of nourishing the liver and improving the eyesight.
8. Green peppers: rich in vitamins, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. It has the highest vitamin C content among vegetables.
9. Apricot: contains the right amount of vitamin C and rich vitamin A, as well as sugar, protein, fat, salt, vitamin B1 vitamin B2, etc., which is a kind of fruit of higher nutritional value.
Tory has heard that it is very popular to play online games and buy RuneScape gold. He has a try and finds it quite interesting.