I am sure you have asked yourself, “is my partner lying to me?” If something just does not seem right with your relationship, then you are probably right…your partner could be cheating. It is hard to tell if someone is lying especially if you love him or her. As they say “love is blind.” Find out for sure instantly.
Have you asked your partner about their whereabouts or other questions that you feel like your partner may be lying about when he/she answers you? Do not feel alone. Here are the secrets to be able to tell for sure whether your partner is lying the next time. These are the same secrets professionals use to know if someone is telling the truth or not.
1. Watch his or her reaction. Someone that is lying may get defensive whereas a truthful person will get offensive. If you ask your partner or spouse who he or she was talking to on the phone and he or she snaps back at you “none of your business” or “you do not know them so it does not matter,” then your partner may be cheating. If the answer is short, defensive or vague, then your partner is probably lying or trying to cover up who he or she was talking to.
2. Watch your partner’s body position, when he or she answers your questions. If the answer is a lie, your partner or spouse may not face you when he or she answers. Your partner might turn away when giving you an answer that is a lie so as not to have to face you or look you in the eye.
3. If your partner is lying, he or she may unconsciously place objects between him or herself and you. It might be a cup, glass, book or some other object as if to build a barrier. Your partner might fidget with the object without knowing it.
4. A liar has a tendency to answer a question with part of the same question. For instance if you ask, “did you kiss Julie?” and your partner answers “no I did not kiss Julie,” this is a sign of a lie. If your partner answered, “I did not” or “no I did not” then it is more likely to be a truthful answer. Repeating the questions in the answer could show that your partner is lying.
5. Liars seem to answer questions vaguely. If your partner does not answer you directly when you ask a question, then he or she could be lying. For example, if you asked “were you and Julie alone at her house?” and your partner answers “Julie’s? Where does Julie live?” then it is probably a lie.
Learning to recognize a lying partner is your first step to catching him or her cheating or planning to cheat. Catch it early and you may be able to prevent it and save the relationship.
This is just a few tips to help catch a cheating partner. You can learn more and know for sure if your partner is cheating or not and help save your relationship at To Catch A Cheating Partner.